Our Client is seeking a candidate to join their insurance arm in Corporate Services.
The incumbent should have a sound knowledge of corporate matters and related registry procedures and will be expected to guide the Boards of regulated entities on such matters.
- Report to the chairman and liaise with board members;
- Organize and prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs);
- Take minutes, draft resolutions and lodge required forms and annual returns with the Registry of Companies;
- Follow up on actions from meetings;
- Oversee policies, making sure they are kept up to date and referred to the appropriate committee for approval;
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries;
- Contribute to meeting discussions as and when required, and advise members of the legal, governance implications of proposed policies;
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action;
- Liaise with external advisers including auditors and others.
- A professional qualification or formal training in a relevant area of study;
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Diplomacy, good organisational and time management skills;
- Proficiency in secretarial, interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
Our Client is a Legal Firm providing corporate administration and related governance services.
Job Reference: QT769