Our client is seeking to employ a Consultant in the Advisory team focusing on a range of compliance matters for their clients.
- Support clients with various compliance-related client queries and complaints;
- Helping clients develop an understanding of operational processes and controls
- Support in assessing client's effectiveness in mitigating Compliance-related risks;
- Carry out Compliance-related readiness assessments at clients;
- Create and deliver clients’ employee training and awareness;
- Develop relevant policies, procedures and standards;
- Develop and maintain a strong communication channel with clients at all times;
- Communicate with the firm’s IT / Cyber Security team on information security aspects of client engagements.
- University degree or equivalent in a business, legal, or compliance discipline;
- A passion for Data Protection would be considered an asset;
- Up to 2 years’ experience preferably in a consulting role.
- An understanding of regulatory compliance, investigation or audit;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks and projects;
- Willingness to take a proactive approach with minimal supervision;
- Self-motivated and driven to excellence;
- Willingness to learn and aptitude for acquiring new competencies.
Job reference: AJ630