Quantum Corporate Services Limited in Malta is recruiting a Corporate Services Administrator
to join their fast-growing corporate and Trust Services Department on a full-time basis. Reporting to and assisting the Manager, Corporate Services, the role is focused on the day-to-day support for corporate & private clients and liaising with the Group Directors and other departments within the group.
The Main Responsibilities will include:
- Handling of corporate statutory requirements and filings;
- Assisting the Manager, Corporate Services in client onboarding, engagement and ongoing services;
- Assisting in residence applications, tax programmes and IIP citizenships;
- Maintaining client statutory files and corporate documents;
- Liaising with client, government authorities and private entities;
- Updating and maintaining internal databases.
Quantum Corporate Services Limited is licensed by the MFSA as a Corporate Services Provider under Chapter 529 of the laws of Malta. Quantum Corporate Services Limited is a locally owned law firm established in 2013. A boutique firm, offering a full range of formation, management and administration of companies, advisory in Banking and Corporate Finance, Independent Director and Company Secretary Services.
- Excellent command of English;
- A-Level standard of education or Higher;
- Good team player and ability to work on own initiative;
- Good command of Microsoft applications;
- Previous experience in corporate services and/or experience in immigration services will be considered an asset.