Our client, a leader within the Legal and Corporate Services sector, is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator on a full-time basis.
- Looking after the incorporation, management and administration of companies on behalf of our clients;
- Setting up new corporate structures;
- Preparing and submitting statutory documents;
- Preparing and submitting bank account opening applications;
- Assisting with any changes required to the corporate governance and capital structure of companies;
- Drafting all documents in relation to AGMs and other meetings;
- Maintaining an organised filing system;
- Preparation and filing of annual returns;
- Liaising with company accountants and auditors;
- Liaising regularly with authorities when required.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Outstanding computer skills including advanced use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Capable of working to deadlines and as part of a team;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Meticulous with an eye for detail.