Our client, a leader within the International Legal and Corporate Services sector, is seeking to recruit a Corporate Services Administrator on a full-time basis.
- Providing support to the Corporate Service Officers (CSO);
- Assisting CSOs in preparing documentation to file with the Registry of Companies;
- Maintenance of Client Database and internal systems;
- Filing and archiving;
- Ongoing and ad hoc projects.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Highly meticulous and organized;
- Capable of working to deadlines and as part of a team;
- Knowledge of any other language would be considered an asset.