One of our clients, a leader within the international Legal and Corporate Services sector, is looking to recruit a results-oriented and energetic Associate (Private Clients), to work specifically on the Residency and Citizenship programme.
- Developing required product knowledge for the programmes offered by the Firm & keeping up to date with any amendments and informing the relevant stakeholders accordingly;
- Knowing the products through research and keeping in touch with the market and with CC’s service offering;
- Developing Training programmes for the Advisory team, partners and intermediaries;
- Negotiating terms and keeping relationships with local agents;
- Planning pricing, and creating/updating the Firms payment schedules;
- Developing and updating the Firms factsheets, marketing material and online content through the assistance of the Marketing and Research & Development team;
- Managing and attending conferences and roadshows;
- Becoming an active member of local committees and attending events which address Regional contacts;
- Ensuring social media such as the company CRM, company website and similar are regularly updated through direct contact with the Marketing Department;
- Advising clients on the Residency and Citizenship options;
- Assistance to HNWIs with relocation issues and queries to Malta;
- Ensuring legal compliance is met with the highest standards;
- Redesigning the service in response to business needs.
- A Masters Law degree or equivalent work experience (a minimum of 2 years of previous experience in Advisory services such as Residence services, Corporate or Personal Taxation at a fast-paced, growing company is preferred);
- Knowledge of Immigration Law practice will be considered a great asset;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook/Office, CRM, database and information systems;
- Experience in dealing with foreign clients.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Networking skills and a pro-active approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.