Reference: KM2019 - 001
Kinanis Fiduciaries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Corporate Junior Lawyer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The applicant must have the following attributes:
The applicant’s roles will be the following:
- A law degree or equivalent with good knowledge of Maltese company law;
- Interest and knowledge in international tax and financial services;
- IFSP Trust course will be considered as an asset;
- Dedication to work, willingness to learn and able to work on own initiative;
- The experience will be taken into account but we are willing to engage newly-graduates or student lawyers in the final year of their studies who will be willing to take on the challenge.
- Legal & Corporate:
- Company formation and daily management of clients’ companies;
- Commercial work relating to the structuring, drafting and reviewing of contracts and other legal documents;
- Additional legal or consultancy work that the firm might require;
- Assistance with clients’ regulatory and licensing matters.
- Corporate Administration:
- Ancillary legal, corporate and administrative work including the opening of bank accounts, liaising with relevant authorities and handling of general forms and paperwork in connection to the same;
- Maintain an organized and structured client filing system;
- Handling of invoicing, credit chasing and recurring administrative tasks.
Kinanis Fiduciaries Ltd:
We are legal and consulting professionals since 1983. The firm started its operation as a traditional law firm. Over the years it has been transformed into a more innovative multi-disciplinary firm providing a full range of services combining law, tax and accounting to ensure that our clients will obtain the best possible spherical advice. We follow the principle of "all in one place" so that our clients will find a quick, correct and efficient solution to their daily legal, accounting and tax issues. This gives us an edge over our competitors as we cover all aspects of the everyday needs of corporate and individual clients. Under the same roof, the clients solve their legal, tax and accountancy issues. Leading lawyers, accountants and other professionals serving in-house handle the clients’ requests on all aspects of commercial or private activities and give advice on every law, tax or accounting matter.
- Compliance Work:
- Assistance with compliance matters of the clients and of the firm;
- Support with the drafting of relevant policies relating to licensing of business.