in Malta is looking to recruit a reliable, meticulous, organised Compliance Support Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis or reduced hours
. This opportunity offers a very flexible working environment with the possibility to combine work from our Valletta office as well as from the comfort of your home.
provides compliance solutions to companies and individual professionals in various areas but in particular in Anti-Money Laundering and Customer Due Diligence
Amongst other tasks, the selected candidate will be responsible for these functions:
- Support the compliance team in all AML issues;
- Assist in the implementation and review of the compliance policies and procedures;
- Respond to client queries;
- Provide in-house AML/CFT training;
- Provide AML/CFT training to clients;
- Communicate reviews and updates or the issuance of new AML laws, regulations, Directives;
- Assist clients in carrying out AML/CFT Business Risk Assessments and Risk Evaluation Questionnaires;
- Attend seminars and keep abreast of industry changes and legal and regulatory updates;
- Remain fully up to date with anti-money laundering legislation and guidance.
Qualifications Considered an Asset:
- Good command and understanding of AML/CFT legislation and related industry guidelines;
- Good organisational skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to meet deadlines;
- Be customer-centric;
- Ability to work systematically with minimal supervision;
- Be computer literate;
- Ability to work on own initiative;
- Responsible and Reliable;
- Proactive attitude.
- Courses, Certificate or Diploma in AML/CFT.
- The candidates must have at least 1 to 2 years of experience within a similar role.
Working hours are also very flexible and can be discussed according to the individual’s needs, however, we do expect a degree of work to be done from our office.
Above all, our priority remains the quality and timely delivery of work. The opportunity is ideal for those who wish to continue or return to work, (Flexible full time or reduced hours) both from office/home and have the flexibility to set the hours to fit their lifestyle.
Persons who are interested in applying but do not meet the required qualifications and/or experience may still apply and will be considered for different roles.
LEXCO was set up in 1998 by Malcolm Mallia with the objective of providing compliance services to the business community. Operating under the trade name of ”Malcolm Mallia & Co” it was one of the first providers of business compliance services in Malta, assisting businesses to adopt and comply with a variety of international standards. The services provided continued to evolve and develop to meet the ever-increasing demands for compliance in the business and professional world. The latest addition to the service portfolio was in compliance with Anti Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism legislation. Situated in the heart of Valletta, LEXCO supports a variety of “subject persons”, including Notaries, Auditors, Accountants, Legal professionals, Company Service Providers, Tax advisors, Real estate agents, and gaming companies to comply to the various local and international laws, regulations, directives and guidelines that are issued from time to time.