Baker Tilly Malta is looking to recruit Corporate Services Officer
to join their team within the firm’s Corporate Services department on a full-time basis.
If you are a highly motivated individual with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail, who enjoys the onboarding of new clients to ensure compliance, regulatory and internal AML/CFT and KYC requirements are adhered to, then they would like to hear from you.
The responsibilities of the role include the following but are not limited to:
- Assisting in client onboarding, engagement and ongoing services;
- Performing Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and independent verification of information and documents obtained from clients in accordance with Anti-Money Laundering and the Countering of Financial Terrorism (AML/CFT) regulatory requirements and the firm’s due diligence and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) policies and procedures;
- Assisting clients with the handling of corporate statutory requirements and filings;
- Assisting clients with opening bank accounts and managing communication with banks;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and taking appropriate action;
- Co-ordinating and handling client requests in relation to their company in a timely manner;
- Updating and maintaining internal databases.
The candidates we are looking for should ideally possess:
Baker Tilly Malta:
Baker Tilly Malta is a member of the global network of Baker Tilly International, one of the world’s leading networks of accountancy and business advisory firms, ranking in the top 10 worldwide. At the heart of our purpose and our tagline Now, for tomorrow is our commitment to make a difference for our clients, our people, our communities and our profession. We do this through the power of great relationships, great conversations and great futures. We know you by name and value our relationship. We are not afraid to have tomorrow's conversations, today, and we embrace the opportunities that tomorrow presents.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) skills in English and Maltese. Italian would also be considered an asset;
- Good understanding of the Maltese Companies Act, AML/CFT legislation, rules and regulations and ancillary regulations related thereto;
- The ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one's own initiative;
- Experience in a similar role.