One of our clients, a leader within the international Legal and Corporate Services sector, is looking to recruit a Residency and Citizenship Advisor to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Senior Manager.
- Responsible for a portfolio of prospective clients and intermediaries through on-going monitoring;
- Advising clients on various options the firm provides;
- Leads are being kept alive and any dormant ones are regularly followed up;
- Assistance is given with any other support after engagement;
- Weekly reporting to Management on status of projects, opportunities, campaigns and engagements;
- Identifying, planning and attending conferences or roadshows to increase your network;
- Liaise with Senior Management and Marketing to measure campaign performance to ensure the desired lead generation in upcoming events;
- Maintaining an avid knowledge particularly on programs and any other products which may be attractive to the assigned.
- Excellent written and spoken English (both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Chinese (Mandarin) or Russian language would be considered an asset;
- Strong Negotiation skills;
- Networking skills and a pro-active approach;
- Customer Analysis;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, CRM, database and information systems;
- Experience in a professional advisory environment;
- Mature and independent and also able to work in a Team.
Why you should join:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Full-on the job training will be provided;
- Support of career aspirations and personal development;
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic, multi-lingual firm;
- New ideas are always encouraged and welcomed;
- Stable and strong international background.