One of our clients, a corporate service provider, is looking for a corporate administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will carry out various corporate administration duties for a portfolio of clients.
- Liaising regularly with Authorities (MFSA & RoC/ MBR) as and when required;
- Assistance in corporate matters such as the preparation and submission of RoC forms and annual returns;
- Assistance in the preparation and compilation of documentation required for the opening of corporate bank accounts;
- Assistance in the collection, verification and ongoing review of KYC documentation;
- Scheduling meetings/phone call management with corporate clients and handling generic receptionist duties from time to time;
- Other generic duties and obligations as required of a company secretary;
Education and Experience:
- Previous local experience in a similar role in corporate services would be preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken Italian;
- Strong communication skills in both English and Italian are essential;
- The ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise effectively.
Kindly submit your application directly to us using the 'Apply Now' button.
Corporate Services Jobs in Malta are related to ensuring that a company follows best practices with regards to legal and financial issues. Jobs in corporate services within this sector include Corporate Administration, Regulatory Compliance, Corporate Executive, Due Diligence / AML, MLRO, Residency & Citizenship, and Yachting & Shipping roles. Discover more corporate services jobs in Malta.