Our client is an established
Finance Services firm who are currently looking to recruit a Corporate Administrative Assistant
to join their team in Malta on a full-time basis.
- Creating and Maintaining office and client files;
- Record keeping and administration including minutes of meetings, communication with members, directors etc;
- Using a variety of software packages, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- Handle routine correspondence and redistribute as necessary;
- Support the department with various administrative tasks;
- Liaising with respective authorities such as MFSA, banks, VAT Department as requested by the Corporate Team;
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the direct supervisor/ team leader/manager.
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Preferably 1-year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment;
- Perform any other tasks assigned to him/her as needed, assigned by his/her direct supervisor;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Have good communication and organizational skills;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English Language;
- Have the ability to work on one’s own initiative and work well within a team;
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
Candidate must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.