SMS Group Ltd in Malta is currently seeking to recruit a motivated Junior Corporate Services Administrator
to join their organisation on a full-time basis.
The Main Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the business unit Managers in dealing with client needs (ranging from client engagement, daily requests, calls, etc…);
- Assuming responsibility for the execution of various administrative tasks such as maintaining electronic files up-to-date at all times in line with internal procedures;
- Dealing directly with various internal and external stakeholders in coordination with management;
- Taking ownership of databases utilised within the company;
- Monitor timely and efficient preparation and submissions of approved forms and documents;
- Involvement and active participation in internal meetings and training/ workshops.
- A confident and professional approach to work;
- Available to learn within a friendly and dynamic environment;
- Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of other foreign languages (especially Italian) will be considered an asset;
- Ideally, hold an A-Level standard of education or higher;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
Although not essential (as full on-the-job and external training will be provided), applicants with a basic understanding of the corporate services industry and compliance will be strongly considered.
SMS Group Ltd:
SMS is one of the longest established groups of companies in Malta, having its roots in the shipping business. Notwithstanding the fact that SMS has been successful in retaining its core traditional values for professionalism and ethical standards, it continues to be at the cutting edge of innovation and diversification. It is on this basis that SMS has developed from a shipping agency to a large group of companies employing some 300 persons active in travel, tourism, insurance, hotels (ownership and management), airfreight, ship registration and financial services, as well as general trading. SMS Corporate Services is a boutique corporate services provider set up in 1991. The company proudly forms part of the SMS Group which is a varied and multifaceted group servicing various industries and clients on an international basis. Aligned with SMS Groups long-standing tradition for being the selected partner to international firms and clients involved in several areas of business, we specialise in providing complete solutions such as company incorporation, company secretarial services, ship certification & registration amongst various others.