Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit a corporate-driven, results-oriented and energetic Corporate Services Manager for one of our clients which is a leader within the International Legal and Corporate services sphere on a full-time basis which will be reporting to the Senior Manager. As the right hand of the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the efficient organisation of the Servicing teams, supported by the team leaders.
A typical day might include:
- Continual improvement in the effective administration of team operations;
- Develop and embed a culture of customer focus and continuous improvement to service delivery;
- Coordinating specific complex client projects, transactions or restructuring plans;
- The organisation of ad hoc internal projects;
- Routine and ad hoc reporting to Management;
- Represent the Head of Unit during his absence.
You are good at and also possess:
- You enjoy working with people in a busy environment, where no two days are the same;
- You have great interpersonal skills and develop strong collaborative networks;
- 3 years+ experience in Corporate Services in Malta;
- Valid experience at Team Leader/Supervisory level;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Academic qualification in a related field is preferred.
Why you should join us:
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Possibility to grow in an intercultural and dynamic environment;
- Full on the job training will be provided;
- Support of career aspirations and personal development;
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic, multilingual firm;
- Stable and strong international background.