Alter Domus (Services) Malta Limited is looking for two Corporate Services Team Leaders
to manage and lead two teams of employees working on a portfolio of either International Private Equity clients or Real Estate clients, for our office in Malta. As a Team Leader, you will also be working closely with our Luxembourg Office.
- The experience you acquired in the past along with your strong organisational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritise tasks, as well as your strong personality, will provide for the ideal team leader. Under your guidance, the team of 6-10 employees will grow and evolve thanks to good listening skills, adapted coaching and planning;
- You will engage with Alter Domus colleagues in other locations and promote a “one team” culture and support the objectives of the local office and Alter Domus Group;
- Responsible for all operational aspects of a portfolio of private equity/real estate clients and ensures accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of the portfolio as well as quality control;
- Acting as a point of reference with regards technical enquiries, ensuring that the information is provided in an accurate and timely manner;
- Overseeing the setup and take on of new client structures;
- Overseeing the completion and maintenance of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence Files;
- To contribute actively to the implementation of Alter Domus Strategy.
- Over ten year’s experience in Accounting, Tax or Audit. Preference would be given to candidates who have worked within the Private Equity/Real Estate industry;
- You have experience managing a large team of junior and senior accountants;
- Experience with Lux GAAP and IFRS Accounting would be considered an asset;
- You are a Qualified Accountant (e.g. ACA, ACCA) or hold a University Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Commitment to quality and management of business risks with a proven track record of taking initiative and overseeing projects from start to completion;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French will be considered an asset).
Alter Domus is a leading European provider of Fund and Corporate Services, dedicated to international private equity & infrastructure houses, real estate firms, private debt managers, multinationals, capital markets issuers and private clients. Our vertically integrated approach offers tailor-made administration solutions across the entire value chain of investment structures, from fund level down to local Special Purpose Vehicles. Founded in Luxembourg in 2003, Alter Domus has continually expanded its service offer and today counts 31 offices and desks across five continents. This international network enables clients to benefit globally from the expertise of more than 900 experienced professionals active in fund administration, corporate secretarial, accounting, consolidation, tax and legal compliance, depositary services and debt administration services. We are proud to serve 9 of the 10 largest private equity houses, 6 of the 10 largest real estate firms in the world and 3 of the 10 largest private debt managers in the world.