Our Client, one of the leading Accounting and Business Advisory firms in Malta, is looking for a Corporate Executive to join its team on a full-time basis.
Corporate Executive's Main Duties:
- Build strong relationships with clients, other corporate service providers, banks and regulatory bodies
- Draft all documentation including agreements and resolutions at the company formation, restructuring and liquidation stages
- Open bank accounts for clients and any changes on an ongoing basis
- Lead face-to-face meetings with clients as well as minute taking for AGMs and EGMs
- Review and analyse due diligence and transaction monitoring documentation to assess clients at the onboarding and ongoing monitoring stages
- Create streamlined procedures and processes when required
- Co-ordinate internal departments, such as tax professionals, corporate lawyers, accountants, and auditors
- Manage deliverables to client expected from different team members
- Assist with the establishment of trusts and continuous support thereafter and assisting the legal team with residency and citizenship applications.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Corporate officer role (or equivalent)
- Preferably a Level 5 (or higher) qualification in administration and/or office management
- Excellent organizational skills, preferably with project management experience
- Ability to follow-up on outstanding tasks and bringing them to a conclusion
- Excellent communication skills especially in written and spoken English
- Knowledge and confidence using MS Office Applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel, preferably ECDL Certified.
All candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.