Sovereign Trust (Malta) Limited part of The Sovereign Group is looking to recruit a Corporate Administration Assistant
. Reporting to the Client Relationship Managers, you will be responsible for assisting the department with the administration for a portfolio of international clients.
Duties in this role will include:
Applicants should ideally possess:
- Setting up and updating of physical client files including scanning and filing of documents;
- Updating of the client database and document management system;
- Logging incoming and outgoing post;
- Ordering local and international couriers;
- Assisting with the preparation of company documentation;
- Assisting with the preparation of resolutions and minutes;
- Assisting with the opening of bank accounts;
- Occasionally answering incoming calls;
- Any other related duties as may be requested from time to time.
Sovereign Trust (Malta) Limited:
Sovereign Trust (Malta) Limited is a financial services company which forms part of the Sovereign Group, an international group of companies with over 30 years’ experience in pensions, trusts, and corporate services.
- Previous experience in corporate administration experience, however, training will be provided;
- Excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal;
- Have a meticulous approach to work together with the ability to work within tight deadlines.