One of our clients in the Telecommunications industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an experienced and aspiring Core Network Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Researching, recommending and implementing technical solutions;
- Introducing new equipment while maintaining existing equipment;
- Report generation and data analysis;
- Monitoring and analysing technical reports;
- Troubleshooting problems and providing timely corrective action;
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training.
- A degree in ICT, IT, networking, telecommunications or equivalent;
- Good communication skills;
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies;
- Good knowledge of mobile networks;
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware;
- CCNA qualifications are strongly preferred;
- A good command of the English language;
- A valid driving license.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Be a good team player and work well with others;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Excellent problem-solving skills, improvisational and creative solutions with a can-do attitude.