One of our clients, a leading provider of Industrial Goods and Services in Malta is looking to recruit a Control Panel Tester to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Inspect and test electrical panels used to control elevators for conformance with the specifications, following blueprints and wiring schematics by using electrical testing equipment and instruments;
- Test wiring circuits and controls to isolate and locate causes of malfunctions, using electrical instruments such as voltmeter, ammeter and ohmmeter;
- Change defective control devices on panel;
- Compile timely and proper documentation as per departmental procedures;
- Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades (where applicable);
- Share information across the organisation by using the right communication flows;
- Comprehend customer requirements, provide high-quality service and customer support during site visits;
- Oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues.
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical subjects;
- Previous experience in the service field;
- Good knowledge of circuit diagrams;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English;
- Possess a valid driving license;
- Ability to work flexible shifts.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Problem solver with an analytical mind and positive ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Can work independently and also as part of team.