Saint James Hospital in Malta is looking to recruit Contact Centre Agents to join their team on a part-time basis. As a front liner, the Contact Centre Agent is the first person with whom clients, patients and fellow employees are likely to speak with over the phone. The ideal candidate has to be positive, helpful and professional with patients, specialists and colleagues alike.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- To handle incoming calls from patients/relatives/companies/doctors and staff (internal) and answer queries, to the best of their ability;
- To book appointments as per doctor's/clinic requirements;
- To schedule appointments derived from Wards, IMCU, Radiology, Nurses or any other internal department, as necessary;
- To contact patients for appointments/radiology referrals;
- To handle all email enquiries;
- To verify that all bookings are in order;
- To verify and update all non-clinical information on the patient's record;
- To answer and/or distribute e-mails to the respective department in a professional and timely manner;
- To transfer calls to the respective department;
- To escalate complaints to the management as per company policy and reassure patients that this will be handled accordingly;
- To liaise with doctors and other departments as necessary to provide the most efficient service as possible;
- To arrange doctor's clinics with appointments in a consecutive manner and readily contact patients from the waiting lists should there be any cancellations;
- To re-schedule postponed or cancelled clinics/appointments as necessary;
- To liaise with companies, to obtain guarantees of payment )GOPs) or approval of direct settlements to carry out other departmental duties as required and when requested by his/her immediate supervisor, including any other duties that may be required by the company from time to time.
Saint James Hospital:
Saint James Hospital Group is Malta's leading Private Health Care Group with over 30 years of experience in the Medical Field. A professional workforce, medical expertise, customer satisfaction and the latest technology are our driving forces. These are backed by our core values which are: Passion for Excellence; Mutual Respect; Personal Responsibility and Teamwork.
- Is able to multi-task;
- Is flexible;
- Shows empathy;
- Has excellent soft skills;
- Is customer focused;
- Is able to prioritise;
- Has effective time management;
- Is exceptionally attentive to detail;
- Is professional at all times;
- Is able to work under pressure;
- Is proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools;
- Possesses excellent written and spoken Maltese and English.