Our Client is a long-established and highly regarded multi-disciplinary design consultancy offering architectural, structural engineering, building services, and project management services to their Malta-based clients and they are looking to recruit a Site Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As an integral part of the Project Management Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
Applicants with the following qualifications and experience are asked to apply:
- Establishing a schedule of site visits to ensure regulation updates and collation of information on any project critical issues;
- Monitoring structural and finishing construction works at various sites as per schedule;
- Following, updating and recording progress as per Programme of Works; alerting senior project management team of any issues;
- Ensuring all logistical requirements to ensure the project remains on schedule;
- Monitoring quality and reporting any issues in relation to contract documents to the senior Project Management team;
- Ensuring consistent communication and daily updates to Project Manager;
- Coordinating necessary documents from Governmental Authorities, Local Councils, etc;
- Ensuring health & safety policies are adhered to on-site;
- Evaluating any potential risks to projects and suggesting measures to reduce any risks;
- Providing consultancy on possible site issues and implications during working drawing preparation by technical personnel;
- Ensuring effective communication with all stakeholders, providing updates as necessary;
- Reviewing claims for variation and providing advice on their entitlements as part of the certification process carried out by architects;
- Overseeing snagging to completion works as required by the client.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Site Manager or Site Architect;
- Excellent knowledge of Gatt Charts;
- Fluent English speaking;
- Performs well under pressure and is able to priories in a busy environment;
- A full valid driving license;
- A qualification in Construction Manager would be considered beneficial.
*Our client offers a genuinely exciting opportunity to form part of a busy, professional Project Management Team. The salary is entirely negotiable depending on experience.
*For a full, confidential discussion regarding this role.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues, and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management, and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection, and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification, and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.