Schranz Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Project Manager (Civil and Finishes Projects)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be given overall responsibility of the construction and/or finishes projects carried out by Schranz Limited on various sites around Malta, ensuring that project objectives are achieved through efficient use of resources and at the highest level of workmanship.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Identity and plan project resource requirements, a program of works, and site logistics;
- Day to day site management of the project;
- Work closely within the operations team, subcontractors, and clients on all aspects of the project;
- Keep updated client records;
- Managing the workforce of the project;
- Preparation of project progress reports and evaluating costs/costs over-runs;
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specified standards and adheres to contractual terms with client or subcontractor;
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in the drafting of BOQ and measurement of works and preparation of variations to client BOQs reports;
- Ensure that works are carried out in accordance with building regulations and ensure Health & Safety observation on sites.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Prior work experience and qualification in Project Management of at least 5 years;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Highly organised.
*An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.
Schranz Limited has been set up and formed as a company in September 2000. It has successfully passed its emerging process and has established itself as a reputable construction company in Malta, thanks to its Managing Director with a backing of 40 years experience in the construction industry, and thanks also to its clients who during these years have entrusted Schranz Limited with their construction projects. The policy adopted at Schranz Limited is to engage in projects as the main contractor using the combined expertise of its management team and its core work operatives including a highly skilled team of shutters, steel fixers, concreters and licensed masons as well as a number of subcontractors who have worked together successfully on various jobs with full satisfaction from all parties involved.