As a leading property development company, with projects in numerous locations across Malta and Gozo, Karkanja Ltd is looking to recruit a talented Draughtsperson/Quantity Surveyor
to strengthen their team and sustain their continued growth.
- Create and alter project sketches and plans;
- Continuously collaborate with project managers and the planning department;
- Manage and organise CAD drawings, site plans and renderings;
- Produce a detailed BOQ;
- Print and prepare CAD drawings in various formats and packages;
- Timely delivery of such drawings to the relative contact.
You would be expected to:
- Possess outstanding AutoCAD capability;
- Be able to carry out site surveys;
- Be fluent in reading and interpreting building plans;
- Have knowledge of the local legislation in relation to property development;
- Possess excellent communication skills, including listening, understanding and revert with competent feedback;
- 3D modelling skills will be considered as a valuable asset.
*Interested individuals are requested to submit a CV detailing education, skills and experience,
*A competitive package commensurate with skills will be offered to the selected applicants. Apprentices also considered.
As a leading property development company, with projects in numerous locations across Malta and Gozo.