4PM Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Land Surveyor/Draughtsperson
to join their team on a full-time.
- Existing Land, Archaeological and property surveying applying computer-aided software;
- Underground Utilities Mapping;
- Designing, preparing, developing, updating and maintaining 2D and 3D sketches from specifications;
- Establishing baselines and elevations to establish property lines, legal boundaries, building lines and levels of sites;
- Recording the results of surveys;
- Calculating heights, depths, relative positions, property lines and other characteristics of terrain;
- Verifying the accuracy of survey data, including measurement and calculations, conducted at survey sites and marking these accurately and visibly on-site;
- Prepare preliminary/executive drawings;
- Develop construction details;
- Prepare other drawings required as project documentation.
4 PM Limited:
4 PM Limited is a newly incorporated company providing services in relation to architecture, infrastructural design, surveying and project management.
- Previous Experience in a similar role on road construction projects;
- Computer Literacy specifically Office and Drawing Programmes.