Our client is a leading organization operating within the Building Services industry in Malta and is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager
to join their team. Specializing in M&E contracting, facilities management, etc this organization strives to deliver quality on every project whether it be installation or maintenance. An Assistant Project Manager
from a Building Services/M&E background is now required to provide active support to the PM by assisting with the effective execution of works to reach successful project completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the PM with reaching material and labour budgets for specific projects;
- Monitoring work to ensure progress as per project plan; advising and recommending remedial action to PM to ensure variances are adjusted without delay;
- Ensuring that H&S requirements are followed; making PM aware of any shortcomings and recommending remedial action;
- Assisting the Project Manager in the review of contract conditions, tender documentation and all construction documentation issued by the Engineering Office (working drawings, etc site instructions, variation orders, etc);
- Monitoring the procurement of materials and equipment, suggesting timely solutions for potential delays;
- Ensuring all equipment and materials arriving at site are put to proper use and that all unutilized material is returned to stores in good condition Ensuring that Construction Issue drawings are correctly marked during the course of installation works in order to ensure “as-built” condition;
- Training subordinates, ensuring that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively undertake their duties;
- Undertaking performance review regularly;
- Act as point of contact to Subordinates and resolve any grievances in a fair manner Applicants will have demonstrable experience as a Site Supervisor/Manager within the building services sector, preferably on large scale commercial projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful brand name on the island. The company offers a salary commensurate with experience and a genuine career opportunity.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent in the UK and across the globe. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilization of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. We currently supply clients throughout the UK and worldwide. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources' ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arises.