One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects in Malta is seeking to recruit a Land Surveyor to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Taking a lead role, maintaining constant liaison with clients while ensuring timely delivery of works against pre-agreed timeframes and client objectives;
- Coordinating with multi-disciplinary team personnel, clients, and other project stakeholders;
- Calculating heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of the terrain;
- Supervision and preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys;
- Description reports of property boundary surveys for use in deeds, leases, or other legal documents;
- Recording survey results while also verifying the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites;
- Presenting surveys to clients, government agencies, and other entities and governing bodies as needed;
- Lease plan and boundary surveying, topographical surveying, existing land, engineering and property surveying;
- Underground utilities mapping and 3D laser scanning.
- Possess a minimum Land Surveying diploma and/or Journeyman Certificate;
- Have a proven track record with several years’ experience working with multi-disciplinary team members on complex, varied and/or large scale projects;
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office as well as computer-aided drawings packages.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Proactive and able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills;
- Able to work independently with high integrity and also as part of a team.