One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects is seeking to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Rome on a full-time basis.
- Drawing up detailed cost plans in line with the level of design detail and extent of works necessary for the project;
- Lead the cost management team and ensure that projects are completed to pre-agreed budgets, time frames and to the contractual agreements;
- Providing a range of traditional quantity surveying duties on a variety of projects;
- Coordinating with other project team members as well as contractors through the complete project lifecycle.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Engineering with a specialisation in quantity surveying and/or a recognized professional qualification in this field;
- Would preferably be a member of the RICS or have other equivalent membership;
- Have a sound working knowledge of contracts, estimating processes, measurement of quantities, valuations and final accounts;
- Experience in delivering luxury hotels, residences and/or commercial projects and in drawing up bills of quantities including using computerised and manual systems.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Proactive and able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills and ability to understand and express technical concepts accurately;
- Able to work independently with high integrity and also as part of a team.