One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects in Malta is seeking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor (Building Services) to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Procurement and vetting of contractor tenders and packages;
- Carrying out monthly payment certifications (valuations);
- Cost forecasting, reviewing, monitoring and reporting;
- Preparing and monitoring project cash flow;
- Measuring, valuing and submitting of variations;
- Advising project staff on commercial and contractual matters;
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating project final accounts;
- Management and approval of subcontractor monthly valuations and final accounts;
- Ensuring business commercial processes are maintained throughout project life-cycle.
- Have a recognised qualification in Quantity Surveying with a specialisation in Building Services;
- Would preferably be a member of the RICS or have other equivalent membership;
- Have a proven track record working within M&E Quantity Surveying and in drawing up bills of quantities;
- Experience in public procurement projects and/or ERDF funded projects would be considered an asset;
- Experience working with various hospitality, residential and/or commercial projects.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Proactive and able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills;
- Able to work independently with high integrity and also as part of a team.