One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects in Malta is seeking to recruit a Draughtsperson (Building Services) to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Plan, design and prepare general arrangements and detailed design and/or engineering drawings;
- Supporting team of Building Services Engineers and Executives throughout projects lifecycles;
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems;
- Attending project and technical meetings;
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative and health and safety requirements.
- Advanced Diploma or Degree in Building Services Engineering and/or a recognized professional qualification in this field;
- 2+ years’ of design and/or engineering experience; preferably with AutoCAD and/or Revit;
- Knowledge of Building Services technologies, materials and equipment; capable of using measurement tools for testing of installations and measurements for quality assurance;
- Ability to implement the latest BIM Protocols; 3D skills and experience in presentation software will be a huge asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Proactive and able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Able to work independently with high integrity and also as part of a team.