One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects in Malta is seeking to recruit a Draughtsperson (Structural Engineering) to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Produce drawing/detail production from Engineers’ sketches;
- Issue drawings and daily housekeeping in terms of both digital and hard copy project file storage; ensuring delivery of drawing work to agreed project programs;
- Develop concept ideas into drawing details;
- Develop systems and procedures to ensure that the CAD and/or BIM systems are used effectively;
- Ensure that drawing production follows company standards.
- 2+ years’ of drafting experience; preferably with AutoCAD and/or Revit;
- Ability to follow standards and to understand and express technical concepts accurately with confidence and clarity.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Proactive and able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Able to work independently with high integrity and also as part of a team.