One of our clients, a leader in local and international projects is looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Rome on a full-time basis.
- Taking a lead role in driving the design, tendering, and construction of projects from initial concept through to the handing over stages, offering comprehensive project management services to clients and taking full responsibility for delivering the project;
- Directing and managing the projects, overseeing all technical, contractual and administrative aspects including planning, execution, monitoring and finalizing projects within budgets and agreed project timelines;
- Leading the interface with the Client, coordinating multi-disciplinary design teams and contractors; controlling risks and assuring the quality;
- Collaborating with Document Controllers to ensure that the flow of information matches the projects’ needs;
- Issuing and updating the Project Management Plan, risk register, Procurement Plan, progress reports, tender reports, meeting minutes and any other documents needed for the development of the Projects;
- Developing (in cooperation with the Commercial/Contract/Cost Manager) documents related to tenders and contracts, monitoring that the objectives contained therein are met.
- Degree in a related field, such as Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering;
- Proven track record with several years’ experience working in a construction environment and with Project Management delivery of complex and/or large scale projects;
- Have a technical and commercial understanding of infrastructure and building projects;
- Experience of delivering Luxury Hotel Projects in Italy from initial concept through to handover stages will be preferred;
- MRICS/FRICS and/or other recognized Project Management certifications will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English;
- Excellent planning, organizing and negotiating skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.