Engineering For Science and Industry (Malta) Ltd is looking to recruit Electrical Designers
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Would you like to work in a high tech environment and be exposed to best in class brands such as Siemens, Drager, and Honeywell? ESI believes in empowering employees and continuously investing in their development and training to achieve its goals. If you have an appetite for technical challenges and are motivated to achieve big, this job - is for you!
*Applicants applying must be living in Malta and have a valid work permit.
We are looking for individuals who are:
Engineering For Science and Industry (Malta) Ltd.:
ESI Malta Ltd. is one of Maltas leading Systems Integrators specialising in the design, installation, commissioning and support of integrated automation within the following fields: Building Energy Efficiency and Management Systems Industrial and Process Automation Integrated Security Fire & Gas Detection and Safety Systems Home Automation Specialties Building Energy Management Systems, Industrial & Process Automation, Integrated Security, Fire & Gas Detection and Safety Systems, Home Automation
- Proficient & Experience in Acad, mainly Acad Electrical;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, mainly Microsoft Excel & Outlook;
- Experience in Understanding & interpreting & implementing Low Voltage & Medium Voltage Drawings, both Plan Drawings and Wiring Schematics (both Power & Control);
- Proficient in English, verbal and written;
- Good Organisational & communication skills;
- Must be a Team Player;
- Proficient/Experience in Understanding & interpreting HVAC, Mechanical & Plumbing installation drawings & Schematics;
- Can work with minimal supervision;
- Can perform well under pressure.