One of our clients, a leading provider of Industrial Goods and Services in Malta, is seeking to recruit a full-time Repairs Supervisor to join their team. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the After Sales Manager.
- Establish effective working relationships with customers and technicians
- Ensure that Company services are provided to the highest quality and standard by conducting random inspections regularly on after routine service
- Act as the link between the repairs team and the Company’s management
- Provide detailed schedules of the work in progress where required and provide feedback accordingly to facilitate planning
- Oversee and assist the Repair technicians during ‘on-call duty’
- Build positive relationships with customers, apply excellent customer care at all times and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Be aware of and implement any health and safety issues; also understand appropriately ergonomic techniques.
- Minimum of 3-year experience in a similar role within a technical industry preferably in a customer-oriented environment
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical / Mechanical subjects
- A valid driving license.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English and preferably also Maltese
- Strong proficiency with the Internet, Microsoft Office, and electronic devices
- Conducts a professional behavior with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude.