GMF Precast Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Crane Drivers
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- C + E;
- Crane course certificate - Chamber of Engineers;
- Valid CPC Certificate.
- Follow health and safety policies;
- Work safely and responsibly at all times;
- Lifting of prestressed slabs on site;
- Other lifting services as required;
- First line maintenance of the crane;
- Keeping crane in optimal working condition;
- Being responsible for lifting chains and related equipment;
- Site Assessments...
- Other tasks that may be assigned by management.
For more information, contact Maria Brincat on 79031037, or click on the 'Apply Now' button.
GMF Precast Ltd:
GMF Precast Ltd. was founded in 1990. The lead founder of the company was Mr Dennis Gatt who dedicated many years to the company, from its inception until his demise in 2004. From day one, the company has established a reputation for high-quality precast and prestressed concrete slabs. In addition, to manufacture, the company has also evolved to offer both delivery and installation services. The range of our hollow core slabs is between 200 mm in height to 525 mm in height. In addition, GMF produces prestressed predates of 70mm and 100mm in thickness. Custom presales are also produced (specifications provided by the client).