Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a Conference & Events Coordinator
to join their team within the Conference & Events Team on a full-time basis.
The selected candidate will work with and support the Conference and Events Team with:
- Administrative tasks, reporting and filing;
- Receiving and converting incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue;
- Driving sales activities and achieving business objectives;
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients;
- Preparing BEOs;
- Work with the hotel departments to ensure smooth operation during events;
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds;
- Participate in hotel promotional activities.
*Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.