One of our clients, a leader in the management and consulting industry in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Compliance Services Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Managing Director.
- Monitoring of regulatory developments both at the EU and local level and interpreting new regulations;
- On-site and off-site reviews;
- Responsible for the regulatory and compliance calendar for the clients and follow up of relative submissions;
- Maintenance of the Compliance Risk Register and other registers as required in terms of applicable regulations;
- Drafting of policies and procedures for the clients;
- Liaising and assisting clients on an ongoing basis.
- Tertiary level of education in Banking and Finance, or a related field;
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- A good understanding of AML/CFT obligations. An understanding of MiFID II and/or AIFMD requirements will be considered a huge asset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimum supervision;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.