Our client is an International Bank, headquartered in Malta and operating across Europe. Steadily expanding, they are currently looking to recruit an Operations Officer
to join their multinational team in Malta on a full-time basis.
- Support the OM in the on-boarding and screening process (KYC) of new corporate/retail customers
- Perform due diligence checks and assist in the on-going monitoring of existing customers
- Conduct customer reviews according to internal policies and procedures
- Collaborate well with all internal departments regarding any compliance issues in relation to new and existing business
- Identify risks associated with customer transactions and report such risks and compliance gaps to the OM
- Ensure that all AML and KYC requirements and procedures are followed appropriately
- Provide reports on a regular basis, as directed or requested by the OM
- Assist the OM in market research and analysis together with the implementation of new projects as required from time to time
- Input, maintain and manage customer data, within a corporate management information system
- Reply to customer emails, in a timely and professional manner
- Schedule and attend customer meetings with the OM and record meeting minutes
- Provide customers with accurate information regarding the Bank’s products and services
- Keep abreast with current and new legislation, laws, directives and regulations related to the banking industry
- Perform general office duties such as handling of mail, scanning and proper filing
- Assist in bank reconciliations, whenever required
- Assist in documentation of the team’s Operational Procedures
- Support internal and external audits.
- Diploma and /or Bachelor’s degree in Banking, Business, Management or equivalent
- Excellent command of the English language
- The ability to work proactively, independently, as well as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools especially Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Be familiar with the 4th AML Directive and the FIAU’s Implementing Procedures
- Have a particular interest in the DLT and cryptocurrency industry and/or iGaming industry.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.