AgriBank Plc in Malta is looking to recruit a Compliance Executive Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The role entails the following responsibilities:
Applicants must possess:
- Assist in the planning and effective execution of a regulatory compliance programme;
- Assist in creating, upgrading and implementing policies and procedures to promote compliance with legal and regulatory requirements in the banking industry including but not limited to AMLD4, PSD2, lending, GDPR and other regulatory requirements;
- Identifying potential areas of regulatory compliance vulnerability and risk as well as actively assisting in developing solutions;
- Oversee the onboarding and ongoing monitoring of client deposit accounts and lending facilities to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures;
- Monitor and assist in internal and external audits and investigations;
- Assist the Head of Compliance in taking proper and timely decisions in compliance with regulations and adhere to the Bank’s Policies and Procedures;
- Assist in the submissions and correspondence with regulators related to compliance matters;
- Assist in the preparation of training material and conducting presentations in relation to regulatory Compliance;
- Perform any additional task related to the post.
- 1st degree in financial services or legal areas;
- Good grasp of the regulatory framework ranging from AMLD4(risk-based approach) including AMLD5 & AMLD6), PSD2, GDPR and lending is highly desired;
- Candidates with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in banking regulations and compliance will be preferred;
- Have a sound knowledge of entity structures;
- Excellent communication and writing skills;
- Must be meticulous in their approach;
- Willing to keep learning and the ability to work on one’s own initiative;
- Fluency in English and Maltese.
*The chosen candidate will benefit from an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience together with the opportunity to become part of an energetic management team of a well-structured organization.
AgriBank Plc, established in 2012, is committed to offering a flexible service to corporate clients both locally and in other reputable jurisdictions. Among the services offered, we offer lending facilities, fixed deposit accounts, current account services and flexible internet banking facilities. Our offices are located at SkyParks Business Centre at the Malta International Airport.