Camilleri Galea Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Compliance Corporate Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate must have excellent communication skills, very well organized, must be a team player and be able to work with minimal supervision.
Camilleri Galea Certified Public Accountants deliver assurance, accountancy, advisory, corporate and tax services to a broad range of business, corporate and private clients.
- Managing a number of client relationships;
- Assisting with the incorporation of companies and Paralegal work;
- Conducting Know-Your-Client and due diligence processes;
- Reviewing and assessing relevant legal documentation and advice provided by third parties;
- Liaising with external advisors;
- Liaising with respective authorities;
- Communication with clients;
- Ensuring compliance of client portfolio with applicable rules and regulation;
- Opening of bank accounts and managing communication with banks;
- Residence applications.
Camilleri Galea Ltd:
Camilleri Galea Certified Public Accountants deliver assurance, accountancy, advisory, corporate and tax services to a broad range of business, corporate and private clients. Our commitment to excellence is exemplified by the personalized attention we provide our clients; our use of the best professional and hi-tech resources available; and our proven ability to provide our clients with timely and affordable professional services. We work with a number of partners to ensure that clients are given the best available advice.
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- A degree in law would be recommended;
- Proactive and willing to take ownership of processes with attention to detail;
- A high degree of communication skills, verbal and written with the ability to communicate externally and internally at all levels;
- Previous experience in similar roles within the financial services industry would be considered an asset;
- A commercial or legal qualification would be considered an asset.