EXANTE Malta is looking to recruit a Compliance Assistant/Company Secretary to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Draft contracts
- Research (Local and Foreign Law) and draft opinions
- Assist the Legal Officer to draft submissions to be included in board packs
- Take minutes of meetings
- Compliance with various agreements and Laws
- Compile and plan meeting agendas
- Draft resolutions
- Compile board packs
- Compile annual calendars for meetings
- Compile compliance calendars and schedules.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required in law, banking or management
- Knowledge of business and tax law.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in an international fast-growing company
- Free lunches
- Extra health insurance
- The opportunity for a career advancement
- Ability to research and analyse extensive amounts of data
- Ability to communicate clearly and translate difficult concepts into more simple terms
- Experience in compliance at least 1 year.
EXANTE is an investment services company that offers global multi-asset brokerage services on a wide range of financial markets, such as in the US, EU and Asia and specializes in providing Direct Market Access (DMA).