Our client, a multidisciplinary firm providing corporate, trusteeship and fiduciary services to clients around the world, are looking for a Compliance and AML Executive to join their Legal and Compliance team.
- On-boarding of new clients and ongoing monitoring for existing clients;
- Act as the main point of contact for the company's compliance and legal advisors in terms of ongoing compliance matters;
- Assist in regulatory projects such as licence applications, policies and procedures, as well as in corporate structure and tax related projects;
- Provide feedback on terms and conditions in legal contracts from a compliance perspective;
- Provide compliance advice, support and internal training across the business;
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and internal procedures;
- Take over regulatory processes and act as the main point of liaison with all regulatory authorities;
- Ensure overall compliance with local laws and regulations.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in the English language - additional languages will be considered an asset;
- A legal background shall be considered an asset, but not necessary.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, independently and manage own workload;
- Ability to work in a motivated team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Keen eye for detail.
Job reference: ZG141