Established in 1995, AIS Environment provides a spectrum of environmental consultancy services including impact assessments, audits and monitoring, and waste management. We are seeking to recruit the following person to complement the current team.
The role consists of:
Applicants for this post should:
- Corporate support to Clients through proactive communication;
- Taking care of Businesses’ Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives;
- Corporate events co-ordination;
- Educational Campaigns’ marketing and communication;
- Other administrative duties.
- Be able to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Be able to work under pressure, set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Be in possession of a valid driving licence;
- Have good communication skills and business etiquette;
- Have a tertiary level of education;
- Be experienced in Client presentations;
- Have a good command of English, both written and verbal.
*The remuneration offered will reflect the candidate’s level of experience, qualifications and demonstrated a track record. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
AIS Environment Ltd:
AIS Environment is the first and longest independent environmental consultancy firm operating in Malta. With decades of collective experiences in the environmental consultancy field, we offer the most complete services on the market. Our comprehensive approach guides our clients through all the regulatory requirements, from pre-development permitting applications up to complex impact assessments, environmental auditing and post-completion monitoring. AIS Environment employs a wide-ranging team of professional experts with each team member being a specialist in his or her field. The passion and commitment of our team ensure that the consultancy services we provide match the most stringent client requirements and are dealt with efficiently and effectively. As a reputable and well-established firm of consultants, AIS Environment helps its clients save time and money by being a single, reliable, trustworthy specialist providing expert environmental support.