Our client, a large company in Malta, would like to engage a Communications Manager to join their team. S/he will report into the CEO and will form part of the Communications & PR Department.
- create the Communications Strategy
- create a positive relationship between internal and external stakeholders
- manage all press conferences, articles, interviews and campaigns
- approve written content before being published
- identify potential Marketing opportunities
- responsible for the team and its budgets
- develop and implement a CSR strategy
Education & Experience
- have at least 6 experience in a similar role.
- have a degree at MQF level 6 in PR, Marketing or Communications
- excellent written and verbal skills
- can handle various tasks at the same time
- possess excellent negotiating skills
- have strong Communication skills
- be an assertive yet approachable leader