One of our clients within the services industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Commissioning & Fault-Finding Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on fire and security systems;
- Install, configure and maintain application and systems software and hardware;
- Perform client site evaluations to provide listings of equipment necessary for new installations or extensions to existing systems;
- Testing of or/and participating in new product development programs or systems acquired by the Company prior to placement on the market;
- Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation;
- Conduct cash transactions with clients;
- Being part of an on-call schedule.
- Methodically good with Extra Low Voltage systems;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and as part of a team;
- Valid driving license;
- Clean police conduct;
- IT proficiency will be considered an asset.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Problem-solving skills with a can-do attitude;
- Excellent planning, organisation & time-management;
- Good interpersonal skills.