Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort in Malta is looking to recruit a Commis Chef
to join their team on a full-time basis. Reporting directly to the Executive Head Chef, the selected candidate will play an important role in supporting the operation and production of the Kitchen Function. This position requires an individual with good communication skills as well as having a creative edge.
The Candidate is expected to:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a flair for the culinary art
- Prepare relevant mis-en-plus
- Prepare and produce dishes to specific recipes and methods
- Maintain and ensure the highest quality standards at all times
- Maintain pre-set and established hygiene practices to comply with HACCP requirements
- Work in a dynamic environment, be self-motivated and able to handle the pressure
- Interact and cooperate with team members
- Portray a professional disposition.
Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort:
- Hold an ITS Food Preparation & Production Diploma or equivalent
- Have a valid Food Handler’s Licence & HACCP Certification
- Have an eye for detail.
Ideally located at the edge of the sparkling Mediterranean, the Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort is the perfect retreat for an island holiday. Overlooking the striking St George’s Bay and just moments from St Julian’s, Malta’s cosmopolitan hub, the hotel is conveniently located for exploring this sun-drenched island’s many attractions.