Interbrands Limited in Malta is seeking to recruit a Coffee and Vending Machine Technician
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Main duties include:
The ideal candidate must:
- Servicing and preparing industrial coffee machines and other vending such as cigarettes and snacks machines both at the office and at the clients’ premises;
- Reconditioning used machines;
- Handling orders and maintaining levels of spare parts;
- Moving and assisting in the delivery of coffee machines/equipment -on call for repairs on site.
- Be able to follow the manufacturers’ specifications and schematics;
- Have excellent mechanical skills coupled with an ability to diagnose and solve electrical and mechanical issues;
- Be capable to work independently and manage time appropriately to meet deadlines;
- Possess technical certifications and a clean driving licence;
- Have a good level of customer care and communication skills.
Previous experience will be considered an asset however, training will be provided both locally and abroad.
When Malta joined the EU in May 2004, the local cigarette manufacturing plant was ceased and all products were imported from Cyprus and Greece. Interbrands today is fully owned and run by the Chetcuti family and still enjoys a strong relationship with Philip Morris distributing world-renowned brands such as Marlboro, L&M, Marlboro and Chesterfield. The company is also the sole agent of other tobacco brands such as Red Bull, Gizeh, Radford’s and Golden Blends. More recently, the company also has started trading in coffee products and beverage vending machines and is the exclusive agent for world-renowned brands such as Bristot, La Spaziale, Necta and Astoria.