Job Vacancy: Cloud Operations Engineer
CCBill in Malta is looking to recruit a skilled and highly motivated Engineer willing to take the next step in his/her career by joining their Cloud Operations Team at phoenixNAP, a CCBill Integration Partner. The Cloud Operations Team is responsible for supporting all phoenixNAP Cloud clients and the monitoring, maintenance and upgrades of various Cloud environments within the infrastructure.
You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, maintaining mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified engineers will have a good background in virtualized environments or systems administration and/or systems engineering in general.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Perform 3rd level support for public, private, and hybrid cloud customers;
- Responsible for daily technical operations and service request resolution;
- Proactively monitor, identify, and resolve system ailments;
- Participate in provisioning of new environments and capabilities;
- Research improvements or changes to existing infrastructure;
- Be able to support non-technical customers;
- Document Systems and Procedures;
- Keep informed of company and departmental policies;
- This position will have on-call responsibilities;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of basic cloud methodologies and virtualized infrastructures;
- 1+ years’ experience with CentOS/RedHat/Windows system administration;
- 1+ years’ experience with virtualization (VMware preferred);
- 1+ years’ experience with enterprise backup solutions (Veeam preferred);
- A good understanding of networking principals;
- A knack for solving problems and picking up new technology;
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow complicated procedures;
- Highly motivated to learn and grow as a technologist;
- The ability to support stressful situations, tight deadlines, and demanding customers;
- The willingness to go above and beyond expectations.
- This position is on a full-time basis from Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week plus part of an on-call schedule.
In addition, we offer competitive salary packages and great benefits that include:
- A highly talented, professional and friendly team;
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies;
- Possibility for personal and professional growth;
- Daily gourmet lunches;
CCBill is a leading global payment processor and e-commerce provider. As one of the largest third-party payment processors, CCBill is much more than a payment processor. CCBill is an e-commerce platform that can provide expert support and empowerment to your expanding relationships. Whether it's through consistent on-time payouts, distinctive affiliate tools, or the comprehensive and proprietary set of account management options, CCBill understands the online business like few others and has been offering industry-leading solutions since 1998. Processing for more than a billion dollars in transactions each year, CCBill has reliable problem-solving techniques, phenomenal consumer support, and innovative solutions to support all markets. Specialities: Credit Card Processing, Payment Solutions, Subscriber Management, Global Billing, Affiliate Marketing, Automated Billing, Customer Service, Mobile Billing, Merchant Billing Processing, Fraud Protection, Credit Card Services, E-commerce, High-Risk Management, API, Payments-as-a-Service, Subscription Digital, Subscription Retail, and Billing Automation.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in the English language.