Job vacancy: Client Relations Manager
Michael Debono Limited is seeking to engage candidates in a new position as Client Relations Manager
to improve the customer touchpoints within the aftersales function, in line with the company’s larger customer experience goals.
Michael Debono Limited forms part of Debono Group, a long-established multifaceted group of companies whose primary aim is to achieve business growth through innovation. Debono Group is also well renowned in the market for Storage Systems Limited, a one-stop-shop for shelving and storage solutions in Malta and internationally. Debono Group is heavily focused on future mobility in Malta and strives to develop innovative concepts such as GoTo Car Sharing Services and COOL Ride-Pooling, which facilitate the movement of goods and people in the local market.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the ideal candidate will:
- Oversee the day to day operations of the customer-facing teams, analyze processes, put forward and implement recommendations which enable the customer journey to be more proactive, efficient, hassle-free and personal whilst recognizing the client as our most privileged asset;
- S/he will ensure that customer-facing teams are appropriately equipped with the right technical and soft skills to leave an outstanding impact on the client;
- S/he will also be responsible for financial target setting, development and monitoring progress of KPIs and SLAs and handle escalated customer queries.
Michael Debono Ltd:
Established in 1960, Michael Debono Ltd is Malta's exclusive representative of the world's leading car manufacturer, Toyota. From day one, since distributing the first Toyota in Europe, our foremost objective has been to offer complete customer satisfaction to all our customers. This has enabled us to build strong relationships and a loyal database of valued customers, supporting our rapid expansion over the years, where we have extended our range of aftersales facilities to meet our all of our customers’ auto-related needs. Specialities: Toyota Cars, Quality Used Cars, Genuine Car Parts, Body Repairs and Servicing.
- The selected candidate shall possess a minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Be an influencer;
- Effective communicator and possess sound leadership skills;
- S/he will also be expected to be hands-on in the role yet strategic enough to suggest changes in existing processes to improve the customer touchpoints;
- S/he will also demonstrate the ability for management reporting.