We are currently representing a growing consultancy firm who are recruiting for a Client Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous local experience in a similar role and will either be a qualified accountant or alternatively be actively studying towards the ACCA qualification.
- Managing a portfolio of local and international clients
- Client query resolutions
- Ensuring all data relating to accounts to Trail Balance is accurate.
- Completion of accounts up to and including the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements;
- Full completion of tax and VAT returns, where applicable;
- Liaising with external auditors.
Education & Experience:
- A qualified accountant or nearing professional stages of ACCA
- A minimum of two years practical experience is required ideally locally in a client accounting role.
- Experience in the preparation of consolidated financial statements would be considered highly beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset
- Strong client relationship management skills are key.
- A proactive nature
- Effective time management
Some employers are slowing down their recruitment processes for the time being. We are however, carrying on with the process as we are very hopeful that the situation will change in the coming weeks. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply