The Service Factory in Malta is looking to recruit highly experienced Professional Cleaners to join their team on a full-time basis. This role is currently needed in their Operations Department, and the contract can commence as soon as the candidate is chosen.
They are looking to recruit from people already living in Malta, applications living in other nations will not be received.
About the Job:
Work includes cleaning of:
Skills and Abilities:
- Medical treatment centres;
- Beauty Saloons;
- High school diploma;
- Strong working ethics;
- A minimum of two years of professional cleaning experience;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to demonstrate their abilities in person;
- A willingness to learn.
The Service Factory:
The Service Factory is a start-up created by Dr Nima Sanandaji, author of 30 books on entrepreneurship and policy, with a focus on improving service delivery. The strategy of the firm is to offer good wages, hire the best talent in the global marketplace and continuously invest in workforce education and technological innovation. We match prices of other service deliverers in Malta while aiming to a higher quality of service and higher consistency of quality delivered. Our goal is to grow by learning the hidden needs of our clients.
- Candidates are offered a monthly wage of €800, and in addition to this, a bonus of €128 paid each 3 months;
- Each Professional Cleaner works in a Team. Teams that are given a 4-Star review or higher by customers. Each month the candidate receives a performance bonus of €50 (per employee). Teams that receive 5-Stars from all their customers per month receive a bonus of €100 (per employee);
- The Service Factory offers a smartphone, with a subscription paid by the company, to be used during working hours. This is given to allows better communication and coordination with the employees.